Ruby De Castro-Brown
Step 1: Application & Interview Scheduling
Request a packet of information for the application process. Fill out the Student Application and sign the Parent-School Agreement. Download and complete the documents in the DOWNLOAD FORMS sidebar to accompany your application
The Secretary will schedule parent/child interview with the Administrator after receipt of all application materials. The following must be present for the interview:
- Both parents (or parent with sole custody if applicable)
- All children seeking acceptance
Applying to ILCA is a simple process. First, complete the application and submit to the office manager either by mail at 4413 Wishart Rd, Virginia Beach, 23455, scanned email to firstname.lastname@example.org, fax 757-502-7857, or hand deliver to the school office. The application can be found online or requested to be sent via mail by calling the school office at 757-502-4507. Second, the office manager will schedule an interview with the family to determine if a partnership could exist between the home and the school. If accepted, the family (students and parents) will be notified at the culmination of the interview.
Step 2: Interview
Return all the requested information along with the documents listed below to the school office.
- A copy of a current report card and a transcript (High School)
- Most recent standardized testing information
- IEP, 504 Plan, etc. if applicable (any special education documentation)
- Disciplinary Report from current school
- Birth Certificate (copy)
- Immunization Record (copy)
- Custody Agreement (if applicable)
- Preschool and Kindergarten students will need to submit a copy of an entrance physical form from their doctor.
Step 3: Post Interview
Website for ordering uniforms: www.flynnohara.com/school/VA057
Following the interview, Meet/Speak with office manager to sign Financial Agreement.
Please feel free to contact the school office, if you have any questions.